1. Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL).
2. Cosmetic Dermatology Society of India (CDSI)
3. Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India (ACSI)
4. Indian Society of Pediatric Dermatologist (ISPD)
5. American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)
6. European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV)
7. International Society of Dermatology (ISD)
1. Dr A C Parikh award for best case presentation at Cuticon, Maharashtra (2013)
2. Dr S L wadhwa award for best research work presentation at Cuticon, Maharashtra (2014)
3. Best poster prize at Dermazone West and Cuticon, Maharashtra (2013).
4. Best poster prize at Annual meeting, IADVL National conference and International Congress of Dermatology (2013).
5. Rising star dermatologist award from World Congress of dermatology, held at
Vancouver, Canada in June 2015
Dr. Samkit Shah obtained his M.B.B.S from MGM institute of health sciences, Aurangabad & M.D. (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology) from the Krishna Institute of medical Science, Karad. He is Fellow in Hair Transplant from IADVL at EUGENIX Hair & Skin Science, Gurgaon and Dermatosurgery at National Skin Centre, Singapore. He is also a certified member of various prominent organizations like IADVL, ACSI, CDSI, ISPD, AAD, EADV, etc.
His practice is varied and includes slot server kamboja a special interest in cosmetic dermatology & in particular acne, rosacea, psoriasis, eczema, skin, nail infections, and different condition of hair loss & dandruff.
He has setup a Dermatology ICU in Urmil skin clinic for managing patients with severe skin disease. He also has experience of administering Rituximab for pemphigus vulgaris, Itolizumab, Secukinumab, and Adalimumab for severe psoriasis and omalizumab for allergic disease in his practice which has further encouraged the use of Dermatology ICU.
Dr Samkit Shah is well trained in various laser procedures like laser hair reduction, Pigmentation slot bonus 100 reduction with help of Q- switched Nd:YAG laser, treatment of acne scars with Fractional CO2 laser, microneedling radiofrequency and erbium glass laser.
He also performs cyst excisions, skin tag removal, Xanthelasma surgeries and also various types of biopsy which include scalp biopsy, nail biopsy, skin biopsy, mucosal biopsy.
He has a special interest in nail surgeries, mainly ingrown toe nail management.
He is skilled in cosmetic procedures including Botox® and dermal filler injections.
He also has various publications in international and national journals.
He has presented multiple times in various international and national conferences.
Interests outside of medicine include sports, travel and exploring.