Acne Scars: Causes | Types |Prevention |Treatment |Solution
What are causes of Acne Sacrs?
Acne scars are usually the result of inflamed blemishes caused by skin pores engorged with excess oil, dead skin cells and bacteria. In simple words , Acne scars create a blockage on skin that leads to swelling of the pores, which may cause breakage in the follicle wall. This can create deep or shallow lesions that prominently appear on the skin.
Available treatments for Acne Scars
- Topical Ratinoids : The most commonly prescribed topical retinoids for acne. When you first use retinoids, you may notice redness, peeling of your skin, or worsening of your acne.
- Laser treatments : Laser treatment for acne scars focuses light on the top layers of your skin to break up scar tissue. It is safe and more beneficial than others.
- Dermal fillers : Dermal fillers will help to raise the indentations and volume loss caused by acne, creating a smoother appearance.
- Microdermabrasion : Microdermabrasion works best for certain types of depressed acne scars, which cause pits in the skin. This treatment only works for depressed acne scars.
- Subcutaneous incision : Subcutaneous incision, also known as subcision, is used to treat rolling acne scars, as well as some depressed acne scars. Subcision is a simple surgical procedure performed under local anesthesia.
- Punch technique : With a punch excision, the acne scar is surgically removed through a punch slot bonus 100 di awal matching the size of the scar and the remaining wound is sealed.
- Steroids treatments : Steroid treatment This can be in the form of an injection or a corticosteroid cream. If injected into the acne scar it then shrinks or flattens the scar slot tissue which improves its appearance.
How much result may be gain by treatments.
Acne scars is most common and various treatments are available for this, but among each Laser treatment and Chemical peeling treatment are most effective. If in some case these treatments will not be effective there, dermal filler and punch techniques will be effective.
For Scars treatments is challenging , but Some treatments are most effective like Laser treatment and like surgical treatments