How to take care of our skin in Monsoon ?
However, like every other season, monsoon comes with its own skin problems. So We should take care of our skin as we do in others season.
It is important to change your skin care ways according to changing seasons.
- A rainy or cloudy day doesn't mean your skin is safe from the harmful ultra-violet rays of the sun. Use a good sunscreen every day to avoid any skin problem.
- Make sure you wash your face at least two-three times a day to avoid excess oil and dirt, further avoiding fungal infections.
- Drink lots of water to keep your body wary of toxins leading to acne and pimples.
- Try using more natural ingredients for your skin and less commercially bought skin products that can harm your skin.
- Try not to wear makeup as it can clog your skin pores and cause break-outs. Even if you are, make sure you clean it well before going to the bed.
- While monsoons call for bingeing on fried snacks, you must avoid eating them as they can cause break-outs and acnes.
Exfoliating in Monsoon
Exfoliation removes dead skin and helps unclog pores. It also helps in growth of new skin cells giving you a glowing skin. Some of the best exfoliators are coffee, tea bag, sugar, baking soda, papaya, oatmeal and yogurt. Make sure you exfoliate with these mildly abrasive ingredients.
Cleansing in Monsoon
Once you exfoliate well, cleanse the open pores and allow your skin to breathe. You can use coconut oil, tea tree oil, apple cider vinegar, aloe vera, honey and lemon and rose water.
Moisturizing in Monsoon
The last and final step includes moisturising as it is important to keep your skin hydrated and soft. Some of the natural moisturisers include cucumber, organic coconut oil, hemp seed oil and olive oil. These moisturisers do not leave your skin oily.
Is any chance in monsoon to get infected by fungal infection?
In monsoon , it is high chance to get infected by fungal infection because we regularly get wet skin, an if that happen regularly and we unable to keep skin dry then we may get infected by fungal infection. So we should try to get our skin every time dry.
- Change your clothes and under garments after get wet in rains.
- Avoid to get wet
- Don't wear wet clothes, wear clothes after press them.