Fungal infection are common in the real world,and Fungal infections are spreading very rapidly
Fungal infections are caused by fungus and are most likely to develop in damp areas of the body, such as the feet or armpit,and thigh. Some fungal infections aren’t contagious, and these infections are typically non-life-threatening.
Where it appears.
Mostly it occurs in packed area(where found much sweating).
- Itching, stinging, or burning sensations in the infected area
- Redness or blisters on the affected area
- The infected skin may be soft, or layers may start to break down
- The skin may scale and peel away
- Red rash with a circular shape and raised edges
- Peeling or cracking skin
There area very limited medicines to treat fungal infections. It is very important for everyone to understand various other measures or precautions to be taken for treating and preventing fungal infections.
Mostly it occurs because of much sweating,wet area that are normally packed usually.
We can prevent and overcome by following some daily routines .
- Keep all clothes extremely dry .
- Wash your undergarments with warm water and Press.
- Try to avoid to come in touch with infected peoples.
- Change all your undergarments thrice a day
- Apply powder to keep dry.
- Avoid to wear wet clothes.
- Don't share your clothes with others.
- Clean the floor of house with warm water
- Dry you feet properly after washing utensils, clothes or using swimming pools.
Keep your body free from fungal infection
Book online Appointment