Skip to content
Acne/Pimple : Causes | Types |Prevention |Treatment |Solution
Acne is a common skin pa-kotapadangsidempuan.net disease,mainly it appears in young age group.Acne is a skin condition that occurs when your hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells.
Four main factors cause acne:
- Excess oil production
- Hair follicles pa-sibolga.net clogged by oil and dead skin cells
- Excess activity of a type of hormone (androgens)
What are treatments for acne (Pimples)?
There are some self care that may help to prevent acne.
- cleaning your skin daily with a mild soap to remove excess oil and dirt
- shampooing your hair regularly slot gacor hari ini and keeping it out of your face
- using makeup that’s water-based or labeled “noncomedogenic” (not pore-clogging)
- not squeezing or picking pimples, which spreads bacteria and excess oil
- not touching every time your face
What are treatments for acne by Dermatologist?
When you consult with dermatologist that suggest available treatments like
- Photodynamic therapy :it uses medication and a special light or laser to reduce oil production and bacteria.
- Dermabrasion: it removes the top layers of your skin with a rotating brush and would be best for treating acne scarring as opposed to a treatment for acne.
- Chemical peel: It removes the top layers of your skin. That skin peels off to reveal less damaged skin underneath.
- Your doctor may suggest using cortisone injections if your acne consists of large cysts.