Monsoon Skin Care Tips
How to take care of our skin in Monsoon ?
However, like every other season, monsoon comes with its own skin problems. So We should take care of our skin as we do in others season.
It is important to change your skin care ways according to changing seasons.
- A rainy or cloudy day doesn’t mean your skin is safe from the harmful ultra-violet rays of the sun. Use a good sunscreen every day to avoid any skin problem.
- Make sure you wash your face at least two-three times a day to avoid excess oil and dirt, further avoiding fungal infections.
- Drink lots of water to keep your body wary of toxins leading to acne and pimples.
- Try using more natural ingredients for your skin and less commercially bought skin products that can harm your skin.
- Try not to wear makeup as it can clog your skin pores and cause break-outs. Even if you are, make sure you clean it well before going to the bed.
- While monsoons call for bingeing on fried snacks, you must avoid eating them as they can cause break-outs and acnes.